About the property
Luxury 4.5-star business, boutique hotel with shopping facilities in Tokyo (Chiyoda)
With a stay at The Tokyo Station Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Nippon Budokan and Sensō-ji Temple. This 4.5-star hotel is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Tokyo Tower and 2.5 mi (4 km) from Tokyo Dome.
Grab a bite at Sushi AOYAGI, one of the hotel's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafes. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a health club, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features wedding services and a ballroom.
Additional check-in information
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos to use the facilities.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Coronavirus Guidelines (Japan).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of GBAC STAR Facility Accreditation (global expert) and Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global).
- Fee for buffet breakfast: approximately JPY 5250 for adults and JPY 2625 for children
- Self parking fee: JPY 2100 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 1000 per person, per day and includes use of: fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.