About the property
4-star business, green/sustainable, pet-friendly hotel with adventure sport facilities near Victoria Harbour
With a stay at The Oswego Hotel in Victoria (James Bay), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Victoria Harbour and 6 minutes by foot from Victoria Clipper Ferry Terminal. This 4-star hotel is 14.4 mi (23.1 km) from Butchart Gardens and 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Royal BC Museum.
Stop by the hotel's bar/lounge, Bar500, for dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/cafe, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM and on weekends from 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
English, Spanish, French.
Additional check-in information
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival.
- Parties and events are allowed on site
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, and a smoke detector
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: approximately CAD 20 per person
- Self parking fee: CAD 17 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 39.00 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.