About the property
Luxury 4.5-star business, green/sustainable, pet-friendly, boutique, city hotel with spa, adventure sport facilities near Victoria Harbour
With a stay at The Magnolia Hotel and Spa, you'll be centrally located in Victoria, steps from Government Street and within a 5-minute walk of Victoria Conference Centre. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Royal BC Museum and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Victoria Harbour.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at The Courtney Room serving guests of The Magnolia Hotel and Spa. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and body treatments. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.
Additional check-in information
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, a security system, and window guards
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO) and Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
- Fee for continental breakfast: approximately CAD 16–27 per person
- Valet parking fee: CAD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 60 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.