About the property
4-star business, pet-friendly hotel with adventure sport facilities near Liberty Bell Center
With a stay at Renaissance Philadelphia Downtown Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Philadelphia, a 1-minute drive from Liberty Bell Center and 5 minutes from Temple University. This 4-star hotel is 1.2 mi (2 km) from Reading Terminal Market and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Rittenhouse Square.
For lunch or dinner, stop by Franklin Social, a restaurant that specializes in American cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/cafe, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include concierge services, wedding services, and a ballroom.
Arabic, English, Spanish, French.
Additional check-in information
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ+ friendly).
- Fee for full breakfast: approximately USD 13–27 for adults, and USD 13–27 for children
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per day (in/out privileges)
- Offsite parking fee: USD 29 per day (0.25 mi away)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.