About the property
4-star business, city hotel with spa, shopping facilities in Tokyo (Minato)
Centrally located in Tokyo, Park Hotel Tokyo is within a 15-minute walk of Ginza Six and Ginza Graphic Gallery. This 4-star hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Tokyo Tower and 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at Hanasanshou, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/cafe. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Russian.
Additional check-in information
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property uses eco-friendly cleaning products
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free, per registered adult, when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A car is not required for transportation to and from this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Coronavirus Guidelines (Japan).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
- Fee for buffet breakfast: approximately JPY 2850 for adults and JPY 1425 for children
- Covered self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.