About the property
Luxury 4.5-star business, city aparthotel with shopping facilities in Tokyo (Chiyoda)
With a stay at Oakwood Premier Tokyo, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 10-minute walk of Mitsui Memorial Museum and Kite Museum. This 4.5-star aparthotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Tei-Park, Communication Park and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Coredo Muromachi.
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Additional check-in information
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Coronavirus Guidelines (Japan).
- Fee for continental breakfast: approximately JPY 3696 for adults and JPY 2200 for children
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 2800 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3300 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 11160 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.