Kubitschek Plaza Hotel
About the property
A stay at Kubitschek Plaza Hotel places you in the heart of Brasília, within a 10-minute walk of Conjunto National Mall and Brasilia TV Tower. This luxury hotel is 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Arena BRB Mané Garrincha and 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Embassy of the United States.
Grab a bite at Vila Rica, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.
English, French, Portuguese.
24-hour front desk
Number of restaurants - 2
Additional check-in information
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels to Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Service fee: 10 percent
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.