JW Marriott Hotel Beijing Central
About the property
A stay at JW Marriott Hotel Beijing Central places you in the heart of Beijing, within a 5-minute drive of Xidan Shopping Center and Qianmen Street. This luxury hotel is 1.8 mi (3 km) from Tiananmen Square and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from National Museum of China.
Enjoy Chinese cuisine at Man Ho, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
English, Chinese (Mandarin).
Breakfast available (surcharge)
24-hour front desk
Number of restaurants - 2
Number of indoor pools
Additional check-in information
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott)
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ+ friendly).
- Fee for buffet breakfast: approximately CNY 228–228 for adults, and CNY 114–228 for children
- Nearby parking fee: CNY 240 per day (164 ft away)
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 400 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.