About the property
3-star pet-friendly hotel with adventure sport facilities near Gesaeuse National Park Information Office
Located in Admont, JUFA Hotel Schloss Röthelstein is in the mountains, within a 5-minute drive of Gesaeuse National Park Information Office and Admont Abbey Library & Museum. This hotel is 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from Weidendom Adventure Center and 8.7 mi (14 km) from Hochtor Mountain.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a sauna. Additional amenities at this Baroque hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and wedding services.
Additional check-in information
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Breakfast service times vary on weekends and holidays.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global).
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.