About the property
3.5-star business, green/sustainable, pet-friendly hotel with adventure sport facilities near Victoria Harbour
A stay at Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites places you in the heart of Victoria, within a 15-minute walk of Victoria Harbour and Victoria Clipper Ferry Terminal. This eco-friendly hotel is 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from Butchart Gardens and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Royal BC Museum.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Additional check-in information
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: approximately CAD 3–30 per person
- Self parking fee: CAD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- A late check-out fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.