About the property
3-star business hotel near Mount Bromo
When you stay at Bromo Permai 1 in Ngadisari, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Putus Square. This hotel is 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Mount Bromo and 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Bromo, a restaurant which specializes in Indonesian cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours).
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Additional check-in information
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 650000 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Additional fee: IDR 350000 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.The additional mandatory fee covers an admission fee at the park's entrance, required to access the property.